A calendar submission form can be downloaded from HERE.
FINAL SUBMISSION DATE: August 31, 2012.
This is a 12-month calendar that makes a beautiful gift for friends and family as well as a keepsake for your family.
The theme for the 2013 calendar will be our children "then and now" so this year we are asking families to submit two photos - a current one as well as your favourite earliest photo you have of your child. It will probably work best if the early photo is a facial close up, as we may superimpose the early photo in one corner of the recent photo, for comparison. You don't have to submit two photos - but we think it will be great to see how our kids have changed as they have grown up.
Calendar submissions are open to FCC Members only.
Need to renew your membership to participate? If your membership expired at the end of 2011, you will have received a renewal notice in the last newsletter and a reminder renewal notice in the next newsletter. Still not quite sure?? E-mail cboates at yahoo dot com and ask.
Some details about the calendar submission process:
- The photo of your child is accompanied only with a first name. Other identifying information may include your child’s province or orphanage name. Any requests for additional information on any picture by FCC members or otherwise is denied.
- All submitted photos are included in the calendar - no need to wonder about whether your photo has been selected for inclusion.
- You can submit a professionaly taken photo only if you have a waiver from the studio. Most studios will grant this request and will provide the waiver form. We do not have a waiver form to provide for this.
- A paper photograph can be submitted as long as it is high quality. Minimum size acceptable 3” x 5”. Maximum size acceptable 8” x 10”. Only original photos accepted. No Kodak Picture Maker, inkjet or laser prints will be accepted. Tape the following information on the back of the photo: each subject’s full name, orphanage name, province. DO NOT WRITE ON THE BACK OF THE PHOTO as it may show through.
- An electronic photo can be submitted as long as the recording format is JPEG or BMP. Resolution must be at least 1800 x 1200 pixels at 6” x 4”. Submit the photo to: email@example.com. If you submit an electronic photo, don't forget to send along your Release Form in the regular mail.
- Don't crop your photo to select the portion of the picture that you want to use in the calendar; let our production expert decide how your photo will best be presented on the calendar page.
- Your paper photo will be returned to you as long as you provide an appropriately sized envelope addressed and stamped.
- An order form will be emailed to FCC members once the calendar is ready for purchase - we aim to have the calendar ready for November so that members can purchase copies for the gift-giving season.
- Once again this year, in order to be environmentally friendly and avoid costly overruns, we are asking you to estimate, on your submission form, the number of calendars you think you will order. Note: this does NOT replace the order form, which will be available as noted above.
- Mail your photos and release forms to: Barb Visentin, 3485 Kelso Crescent , Mississauga , Ontario L5L 4R3
FCC Toronto Board